WEBSITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
These Terms and Conditions of Use ("Agreement") is a legal agreement between you and Laser Therapy Institute, PLLC (hereinafter referred to as "Website Owner"), the owner and developer of https://lasertherapyinstitute.org. By registering for any service or content provided on https://lasertherapyinstitute.org, you become a user ("User"), and you agree to be bound by all of the terms (the "Terms") set forth in this Agreement as long as you remain a User. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS, PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER FOR ANY SERVICE OR CONTENT ON THIS SITE. The Terms are subject to change at any time, effective upon notice to you.
THE MOST CURRENT VERSION OF THE TERMS, WHICH SUPERSEDES ALL PREVIOUS VERSIONS, CAN BE REVIEWED BY GOING TO HTTPS://LASERTHERAPYINSTITUTE.ORG/TERMS-OF-USE. WEBSITE OWNER RESERVES THE RIGHT TO CHANGE THE TERMS AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE TO YOU.
1. Limitations of Liability and Indemnification. By registering for any services or content provided on https://lasertherapyinstitute.org, you agree that in no event will Website Owner, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services be liable for any direct or indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages as a result of your accessing the website and using any of the services or content available. Your sole remedy for any breach or default of this Agreement by Website Owner shall be a return of any fees paid to Website Owner for any services provided under this Agreement. You indemnify and agree to defend and hold harmless Website Owner, its officers, employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services and third parties for any losses, costs, liabilities and expenses (including but not limited to court costs, legal fees, awards or settlements) relating to or arising out of your use of https://lasertherapyinstitute.org, including any breach by you of the Terms contained in this Agreement.
2. Responsibility for Use of Website. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for your actions and decisions to meet other people whom you meet online by virtue of the services provided on https://lasertherapyinstitute.org. You understand that Website Owner does not perform psychological testing or background checks on the individuals who may use https://lasertherapyinstitute.org. You understand and agree that you must take all reasonable precautions before meeting others through the service provided by https://lasertherapyinstitute.org, which includes, but is not limited to, exchanging e-mail first before giving out any personal information and meeting in a public place.
3. Do Not Rely on https://lasertherapyinstitute.org. Opinions, advice, statements, or other comments should not necessarily be relied upon and are not to be construed as professional advice from Website Owner. Website Owner does not guarantee the accuracy or completeness of any of the information provided, and it is not responsible for any loss resulting from your reliance on such information.
4. Warning re: Offensive Information. It is possible that other https://lasertherapyinstitute.org users will post or send obscene or offensive materials on the site or to you. It is also possible that by using your e-mail address, other people may, through other means outside the control of Website Owner have access to personal information about you. Website Owner, its employees, agents, affiliates, licensees and web hosting services are not responsible for these transmissions or for the release of such information by others about you.
5. Right to Monitor. Website Owner reserves the right, but is not obligated, to monitor materials posted in any public area and shall have the right to remove any information deemed offensive by its staff. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you remain solely responsible for your use of any information contained on the site.
6. Confidentiality. It is agreed that all personal information given to https://lasertherapyinstitute.org or Website Owner will be kept confidential by Website Owner, with the following exceptions: (1) you actively chose to post your personal information for others to see; (2) you send a message to another user, which will disclose your e-mail address to that user or (3) you have harassed another person via any service provided by https://lasertherapyinstitute.org, in which case the confidentiality clause contained in this Agreement is rendered null and void.
7. Ownership, Copyrights, Trademarks, Licenses. Website Owner owns and retains all proprietary rights to the services and content on https://lasertherapyinstitute.org, its trademarks and copyrights. Except for any information that is in the public domain, you are not authorized to reproduce, transmit or distribute the proprietary information of https://lasertherapyinstitute.org and Website Owner. By posting information to https://lasertherapyinstitute.org, you represent that you have the right to grant permission for use by Website Owner.
8. No Warranties. Website Owner provides the https://lasertherapyinstitute.org services on an "as is" basis and does not make any warranty, express, implied, limited or other with respect to the services provided. Specifically, Website Owner does not warrant that the service will always be available, be uninterrupted, be error free, meet your requirements, or that any defects in the services will be corrected.
9. Jurisdiction. This Agreement or any dispute arising from this Agreement is governed by the laws of Montana, without regard to provisions of conflicts of law. Any lawsuit arising from or related to this Agreement shall be brought exclusively before the United States District Court for the Flathead County of Montana, and you hereby consent to the jurisdiction of any such court.
10. Severability. If any provision is found to be invalid, the remaining provisions will be in full force and effect.
11. Certification. You certify that you are at least 18 years of age and that your answers to the registration materials on https://lasertherapyinstitute.org will be truthful.
12. Entire Agreement. This Agreement constitutes your entire Agreement with Website Owner with respect to any services.
13. Waiver. The failure of Website Owner to exercise or enforce any right or provision of this Agreement shall not operate as a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of this Agreement by Website or Website Owner must be in writing and signed by an authorized representative of the Website Owner.