Laser Therapy Institute’s Guest Blog Policy
Laser Therapy Institute (LTI) addresses all aspects of the medical laser therapy industry. If you believe you have insight into this exciting topic, please feel free to share! We are always eager to post content that addresses laser therapy with a new, unique perspective. Although you can submit posts that contribute to the laser therapy market in many different ways, we center our content around L.T.I.—Leading treatment developments, Training laser clinics’ personnel, and Inspiring clinic & patient success.
Please do not blatantly advertise your services, products, or expertise. Rather, please provide readers with educational information they can immediately use. That said, we do hope you receive lead generations as a result of your guest blog post! Just as long as it’s organic.
Please ensure the posts you submit are unique, original, and new: authored by you, not hosted anywhere else, and not already exhaustively covered in our current blog posts. (Please search our blog posts before submitting new content.)
Please only use links that will enhance the reading experience. Links to resources that further explain concepts, products, services, etc. that you briefly mention are encouraged. While SEO strategies are good, we believe the best posts are written for the readers first, then search engines.
What LTI Does Not Accept:
Content that is offensive or inaccurate.
Content that is critical of other individuals or companies.
Our Style Guide:
The writing should adhere to AP style. The article should be 1,000-2,500 words.
The title of the post should be in initial caps and, ideally, approximately 60 characters in length.
The subheads should use appropriate H tags to maximize effectiveness.
The content should include bulleted lists, or the like, for improved readability.
Please consider whether or not your post is mobile friendly before submitting it.
Please have the format of any picture, graphic, or image be a .jpg or .png. They should not be larger than 600 pixels wide, and their source needs to be included at the bottom of the post.
Please include a headshot of the post’s author, as well as the author’s bio; they will be included at the bottom of the post.
The headshot image can be up to 100 pixels x 100 pixels. The bio can be up to 100 words; please feel free to include a link, as well as contact information.
Our content (including your submissions) may be distributed and advertised via social media platforms, emails, other blogs, etc.
Feel free to distribute your post through links in social media, and feel free to respond to any comments under your post. Do not repost your submitted content to your blog or anywhere else. It needs to remain original content posted only on LTI’s blog. You can, of course, discuss it, describe it, and link to it. You can reference or quote up to 75 words of any of our text words.
The Submission Process:
1. Send us your content with images. Submissions can be as HTML via .txt or use Word to submit standard text.
2. You will receive an email with an acceptance and further instructions or a polite decline with comments.
3. If we request any clarification or edits, please respond ASAP.
4. We will post it when we have availability in our editorial calendar.
5. We reserve the right to include CTAs to our content, including downloadable content.
6. We reserve the right to edit the content for grammar, relevance, voice, clarity, or updated information; this is to ensure the standards of LTI’s blogs are consistently met. We will do our best to notify you of these alterations. We will attempt to contact you if we decide to remove your published post from our blog.